Friday, August 7, 2009

What's He Really Thinking


What's He Really Thinking is a book written about the differences between men and woman and how to better understand them. Upon seeing the book I was really interested in reading it because I have wondered many times, "Why do men do what they do?" and "What are they thinking?". Paula Rinehart does go into some very good details about the history of men and women, all the way back to the biblical era.

Having such high expectations about this book, I was seriously disappointed . Within the first ten pages, I was lost. I had little interest in finishing, but did. I may be too young to understand all the details Paula gives regarding her thirty year marriage, but I felt like a lot of the things she said were just not relatable to a younger audience. I believe that if you are in your late 20’s maybe 30’s and you are still having a difficult time understanding the male psyche, then this is the perfect book for you. I appreciate the work she did and all the interesting facts she has given, but I think that if you are in your early twenties you should stick to books like He’s Just Not That Into You. I think a little part of every woman will always wonder about what men are thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment