Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer Reading List


I know it's been a while but what can I say... busy?



Anyway, excuses aside, it's time to "announce" the summer reading list once again.



You may notice some, as I like to call them, "repeat offenders" but I made a bet with myself that by the end of the year, at least, I could finish reading every book on my bookshlef that has been sitting there for over a year waiting to be read....



So here we go:




  1. Wesley the Owl: The Remarkable Love Story of an Owl and His Girl by Stacey O'Brien
  2. William F. Buckley (Christian Encounters Series) by Jeremy Lott
  3. Twilight (The Twilight Saga) by Stephenie Meyer
  4. uncharted terriTORI by Tori Spelling
  5. The Host: A Novel by Stephenie Meyer
  6. Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters by Jane Austen and Ben H. Winters
  7. The Spellman Files [SPELLMAN FILES] by Lisa(Author) Lutz
  8. The Sleeping Beauty Proposal by Sarah Strohmeyer
  9. Furious Love: Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton, and the Marriage of the Century by Sam Kashner and Nancy Schoenberger
  10. Ps, I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
  11. High On Arrival by Mackenzie Phillips
  12. The Best of Friends: Martha and Me by Mariana Pasternak
  13. Here's the Story: Surviving Marcia Brady and Finding My True Voice by Maureen McCormick
  14. My Life in France (Movie Tie-In Edition) (Random House Movie Tie-In Books) by Julia Child and Alex Prud'Homme
  15. I Know Where I'm Going: Katharine Hepburn, A Personal Biography by Charlotte Chandler
  16. Knit Two (Friday Night Knitting Club, No 2) by Kate Jacobs
  17. Julie and Julia: My Year of Cooking Dangerously by Julie Powell
  18. Water for Elephants: A Novel by Sara Gruen
  19. I Am Hutterite: The Fascinating True Story of a Young Woman’s Journey to Reclaim Her Heritage by Mary-Ann Kirkby
  20. High Society: The Life of Grace Kelly by Donald Spoto
  21. How to Be a Movie Star: Elizabeth Taylor in Hollywood by William J. Mann
  22. Cary Grant: A Biography by Marc Eliot
  23. Moon River and Me: A Memoir by Andy Williams
  24. Atonement by Ian McEwan
  25. Alice: Alice Roosevelt Longworth, from White House Princess to Washington Power Broker by Stacy A. Cordery

Happy Summer Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment